Saturday 11 February 2012

LAZARTE vs CASIMERO - BATALLA CAMPAL

WHAT KIND OF PEOPLE ARE THEY..???? PEOPLE THAT CANNOT ACCEPT THEIR DEFEAT... I AM A FILIPINO AND I AM PROUD TO BE.. WE FILIPINOS DON'T TREAT OPPONENTS LIKE THAT... INSTEAD WE TREAT THEM WELL... WANT PROOF..?????
ASK PEOPLE WHO CAME HERE IN THE PHILIPPINES, SPECIALLY THOSE WHO HAS NAMES IN THE INDUSTRIES.. YOU MEAN PEOPLE GOT TO SERVE... ALL OF YOU ARE ASSHOLE......
How fans reacted after announcing the Filipino boxer a winner. This is such a shame, and as a Filipino citizen myself I felt bad for Casimero and I hate to see his corners getting beat up for this sh*t. Shame on you Argentinian f*cks!

I try not to over generalize I know the fight isn't all that clean, but both fighters are tired and Lazarte kept on docking which is why he's getting hit in the back of the head. I'm trying to be reasonable, but I mean c'mmon! Even security and some of the police men are joining the fun? Wtf?!!! way to serve your Country you Ass*oles!!

No comments:

Post a Comment