Wednesday 15 February 2012

Hollywood Five American Idol 2012 Group Round NEW

American Idol 2012 Hollywood Week: Groups perform. American Idol 2/15/12 episode PREVIEW/COMMENTARY. Groups will take to the stage to perform, with the top 60 to be revealed on Thursday's episode.

What do you think of tonight's episode? Leave a comment down below.
Tune in at 8/7C for a two hour episode of American Idol, only on FOX.

ATTENTION FREEMANTLE MEDIA:
This video is a preview that I created to critique an upcoming episode of American Idol. My video has a custom thumbnail that is an enabled feature for YouTube partners. While there are pictures from American Idol, they are photos that I modified in Adobe Photoshop. This is legal under fair use law. My thumbnail is so different from the actual video that it does not look like your content at all. This custom photo is for representative purposes only. I own everything used in this video, so if you have any questions, shoot me an email at zebracrunk (at) gmail (dot) com. Thank you for reading.





No comments:

Post a Comment