Monday 5 December 2011

onah Mowry, Bullied Gay Teen, Reveals Fear, Suicide Attempts In Brave Clip (VIDEO)

A bullied teen's poignant video has caught the eye of the blogosphere over three months after it was originally posted.

The clip, simply titled "Whats goin on..." [sic] and uploaded to YouTube in August, features eighth grader Jonah Mowry, who addresses the audience with a series of revealing notecards while Sia's "Breathe Me" plays in the background.

Jonah Mowry

"I've cut...a lot. I have scars. Suicide was an option...many times," Mowry confesses on two of the cards as he sobs in the video, which has been posted on Perez Hilton, Gawker and other sites. Finally, another card contains a series of insults Mowry claims to have been called: "Gay. Fag. D*ck. Douche. Homo. A**hole." The video, however, ends on an upbeat note. "I'm not going anywhere, because I'm stronger than that. I have a million reasons to be here," Mowry writes at the conclusion.

No comments:

Post a Comment